The Agricultural University of Iceland is recruiting Due to increased activities, i.a. UNIgreen Alliance – European University Initiative, AUI is looking for a specialist in the field of project and quality management at AUI´s office of International Relations and Research.
Projects and responsibilities
- Project and quality management i.a. coordinating the quality committee of the UNIgreen Alliance
- Coordinating strategic development of evaluation and quality assurance
- Participating actively in international and national collaboration
- Raising R&D grants as well as innovation grants
- Coordinating dissemination and reporting activities
- Organizing and conducting events
- Participating in the professional development within the university
- Phd or Master degree in relevant fields
- Experience in project and quality management
- Experience in international research and collaborative projects and obtaining project grants
- Accuracy and skills in working with numerical data
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good English language skills
- Christian Schultze, Head of International Relations and Research
- Guðmunda Smáradóttir, Human Resource and Quality Manager
The Agricultural University has two main sites of operation: Hvanneyri and Keldnaholt.
Application deadline: April 17th 2023
The application shall include certificates attesting to education and work experience and a letter of introduction. Salary is in accordance with the current collective agreements of public employees.